11street launches Shop The World with Free Shipping, Petrol Voucher Giveaway and Deals Galore.
Today, 11street announced its ‘Shop The World’ campaign to bring you millions of international branded products from five countries – China, Japan, Korea, Taiwan and the USA − the ‘Shop The World’ campaign is by far 11street’s largest campaign.
- 11street will partners with three international e-marketplaces − 11street Korea, UiTOX from Taiwan and WorldFront from Australia to bring in a large variety of overseas products without having to pay for the hefty delivery price.
- The highlight of the campaign comes in the form of RM1million worth of petrol vouchers to be given away. Receive a RM10 worth of petrol voucher for every RM100 spent on products and brands under the ‘Shop The World’ campaign.
- Consumers get to enjoy up to 99% discounts on global brands and free overseas shipping for selected items on top of the RM1 million worth of petrol vouchers giveaway.
- Enjoy exclusive Deals and Promotions by 11street’s Brand partners – Coleman, Laneige, MamyPoko, MSI, Philips AVENT and Primer Group of Companies.
- Bundled promotions, shocking discounts and exclusive pre-orders for the most anticipated gadgets (such as MSI) for online shoppers.
- The ‘Shop The World’ campaign will run from 11 March to 18 April.
For more information on the ‘Shop The World’ campaign on 11street, please visit – shoptheworld11street.
AmorePacific Malaysia, a conglomerate that owns Laneige
Laneige’s newest product – the Two Tone Tint Lip Bar – launching exclusively on 11street, with gifts and special giveaways for purchases above RM150 and RM250.
MSI GE62 Camo Squad Limited Edition notebook launches exclusively on 11street. Pre-order the gaming notebook exclusively on 11street and stand a chance to get a free Ghost Recon Main Game and season pass worth RM350.
To mark the partnership, Coleman is offering exclusive deals on 11street.
Philips Avent also features their high-quality products on 11street and hope to enable more consumers especially new parents, to purchase Philips Avent product.
Primer Group of Companies (the local distributor of International fashion labels such as Flossy, Jansport, Native, and Outdoor Products).
The company introduces their brands such as Flossy (Spanish footwear), Outdoor products (US Brands), Native and Jansport to Malaysian shoppers. These brands are no stranger to celebrities and fashion enthusiasts around the world.
(from left to right) – Pia Huang, Marketing Manager, MSI Malaysia; Beh Kok Seong, Senior Sales Planning Manager, MamyPoko; PY Choy, Chief Executive Officer of Momentum Strike (exclusive distributor of Coleman); Wong Siew Lai, Vice President of Marketing Communications, 11street; Margaret Chin, General Manager, AmorePacific Malaysia (Laneige); Niklas Yong, Marketing Manager, Primer Group of Companies; and Yvonne Wong, Marketing Manager, Philips AVENT with talented dancers from 11street at the launch of 11street’s ‘Shop The World’ campaign.
11street conceptualised the ‘Kamsahamnida’ music video to mark the launch of its ‘Shop The World’ campaign.