How to grab your low fares. AirAsia Promo Booking Tips.
Follow these simple tips to grab our Low Fares like a pro. Don’t forget to share with your friends too!
How to grab your low fares?
1. Register as an AirAsia BIG Member to speed up your booking process.
Sign up as an AirAsia BIG Member and you can add up to 15 credit or debit card details to your account to enjoy a one-click checkout process. This means, you’re more likely able to secure Air Asia free seats and low fares faster than anyone else!
Sign up NOW for FREE here to get awesome benefits such as:
– Priority access to the AirAsia Sales
– Member discounts
– Instant payment for your flight & add-ons with BIG Points
– Faster payment process with BigClick by pre-saving your credit or debit card details
Breeze through the payment process with My BigClick.
2. To ensure a smoother booking process, use the recommended browser to book your flights!
Use either: Explorer, Mozilla, Google Chrome.
3. Plan your trip in advance and have a backup plan.
Have a few back-up travel plans as if plan A doesn’t work, at least you have a plan B back-up plan to save yourself from the hassle of planning from scratch again.
4.Have the full names and date of birth of all guests ready for a faster booking process.
You can even pre-fill your favourite travel buddies’ details under My Friends & Family in My Profile to save more time.
5. Secure your flights first. You can head on to Manage My Booking to add on anytime.
Upsize your baggage allowance – 4 hours before flight.
Pick A Seat – 4 hours before flight.
Pre-book hot meals – 24 hours before flight.
6. Prepare your payment method in advance. Credit Card/Bank Transfer
Note: You will only have up to 10 minutes each at the ‘Search’ and ‘Search Flights’ pages. Linger any longer and you will be redirected to the ‘Waiting Room’.
- Do NOT attempt to open multiple tabs using the same browser to search for fares as it will not allow you to proceed with booking/payment. You may end up with the wrong travel date!
- Make sure you have disabled any pop-up blockers to ensure a smooth payment process.
- You will be directed to the ‘Waiting Room’ when your search needs a little more time. So don’t refresh your browser when you’re in there or you’ll enter a whole new ‘Waiting Room’.