Starbucks’ new Paul & Joe collection roll out today.
Cuteness Overload at Starbucks Malaysia as Starbucks’ new Paul & Joe collection roll out today. Available in stores on 24th April 2018, while stocks last.
Starbucks has teamed up with French fashion house Paul & Joe once again, to bring you this irresistibly cute collection featuring the designer’s furry companion, Gipsy and the iconic chrysanthemum motif of the brand.
The Paul & Joe Starbucks Card is yours when you load a minimum of RM30 into the Card.
Here’s how to get 10% off on Paul & Joe merchandises.:
From 24 April to 26 April you can enjoy 10% off on Paul & Joe merchandises when payment is made with a Paul & Joe Card.
Terms and Conditions:
• Not valid with other discounts or promotions.
• Available at Starbucks Designer Series stores only.
Available now at selected stores.:
BTS1, Ansa, MV, Tanjong Tokong, Medan Gopeng, JBCC, Melaka Raya, Bt. Ferringhi, Juru Autocity, Bintang Plaza Miri, The Spring, Oceanus KK, BV2, Icon City DT, Cameron Highlands, PLus DT, Aman Central, Jaya Shopping Centre, Rawang R&R, Desa Park City, SP3, KLCC 2, Citimall KK, Kota Kemuning DT, Ampang DT, Sky Avenue.
Below’s the estimated price of the items, head down to Starbucks store for more details.:
- Tote bag – appx. RM65. (S$19.90 in Singapore)
- Paul & Joe Bearista Bear – appx. RM145. (S$39.90 in Singapore)
- Double-walled mugs – appx. RM155. (S$42.90 in Singapore)
- Stainless steel tumblers – appx. RM225 (S$64.90 in Singapore)
- Paul & Joe Starbucks Card – yours when you load/activate a minimum of RM30 (S$10 in Singapore) into the Card
Credit (Left): starbucks.miow.miow