2019 will be closing the curtain, celebrate with your family and friends at the IKEA Festive Buffet Dinner to toast the possibility of a better year next year.
The IKEA Festive Buffet Dinner is an annual event exclusively for IKEA FAMILY members. The event will take place this 20 December 2019, (2 sessions) at the IKEA Restaurant.
IKEA Family members will receive a RM10 IKEA voucher and guest will receive a RM5 IKEA voucher. In addition, score an early bird ticket and save yourself RM7 (per pax). Tickets are available for purchase only at the IKEA Restaurant & Swedish Food Market.
IKEA Festive Buffet Dinner
Date: 20 December 2019
Time: 5.30pm – 7.30pm or 8pm – 10pm
(Buffet line will be closed 15 minutes before the stated end time)
Early Bird Price Per Person (25 November – 15 December 2019)
IKEA Family members & 1 guest: RM45.90/ea
Kids aged 4 – 12 years old: RM17.90/ea
Kids aged under 4 years old: Free
Regular Price Per Person (16 December – 20 December 2019)
IKEA Family members & 1 guest: RM52.90/ea
Kids aged 12 years & below: RM17.90/ea
Kids aged 4 years & below: Free
Picture shown is for illustrations purposes only. Actual product may vary.
Terms & Conditions
1. Voucher is redeemable with a minimum purchase of RM50 & above in a single transaction. Limited to one voucher per transaction. Voucher cannot be used in conjunction with other vouchers.
2. Voucher is only valid with the purchase of IKEA home furnishing products. Excludes F&B, purchase of gift cards, delivery, installation, assembly charges & sewing services.
3. Voucher is valid until 31 January 2020 in IKEA stores and must be presented at check-outs before payment.
4. Vouchers are non-refundable nor exchangeable for cash.
5. The IKEA store and Ikano Handel Sdn Bhd are not responsible for the replacement of any lost or damaged vouchers; neither are they responsible for extending the use of expired vouchers. Ikano Handel Sdn Bhd reserves the right, on reasonable grounds, to reject the use of the voucher at any time. Reasonable grounds include any abuse or attempted abuse of the voucher; use or attempted use in a manner which is contrary to these terms and conditions; and any reasonable suspicion or dishonesty in connection with usage of the voucher.